Last night we camped out on a giant disc structure on top of a mountain that overlooks all of Los Angeles county. It was a good night.
6:50 am • 15 September 2014 • 32,588 notes
Wilhelm Sasnal (Polish, b. 1972), Untitled. Acrylic on canvas, 49 x 59 cm.
6:57 am • 12 September 2014 • 105 notes
People who send unpleasant Tumblr anons are disgusting.
6:56 am • 12 September 2014 • 182 notes
OUT AND ABOUT DOCUMENTARY: FINISHED!!!!
I am so happy right now - the Out and About documentary’s editing is COMPLETE! THE DOCUMENTARY ITSELF WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW (I hope!)
Thank you all for your support and patience - this has taken a long time and I hope you’re all pleased with the finished results!
Get the word out - it’s finished and will be out tomorrow! REBLOG AND SHARE!
8:40 am • 8 September 2014 • 71 notes
“1. faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most”
— things I wish I knew sooner (via reifaun)
8:40 am • 8 September 2014 • 5,253 notes
when you love a song but you listened to it a lot during a really bad time in your life so it reminds you of bad times
(Source: braingremlinmovedblogs, via schloong)
8:39 am • 8 September 2014 • 150,737 notes